Male (Brothers)Female (Sisters)
Date of Birth:*
Place of Birth:*
Please give details of any long term illness or allergies that the applicant may suffer:*
Has the applicant completed (naazirah) recitation of the complete Qur’an?:*
Has the applicant memorised any portions of the Qur’an?:*
If Yes then please give details:
Please give details of previous Islamic Education (e.g Books & Parts Studied):
Which level of (tajweed) course are you applying for?:*
Beginner LevelIntermediate LevelAdvanced Level
How were you made aware about this course?:*
Why do you wish to be enrolled at this institution? Any other comments?:*
Emergency Contact Details:*
Rules and Regulations
1. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
2. All students must adorn an Islamic dress code suitable for reciting the Holy Qur’ān when attending classes.
3. All students will be expected to respect and adhere to the class timings set by As Suffah Academy.
4. In case of absence, late arrival or early leave requests students should inform their teacher to ensure the class runs smoothly.
5. As Suffah Academy has the full right to dismiss any student where it seems necessary.
6. In case of change of address or phone number, one should immediately notify As Suffah Academy.
If one fails to do so, As Suffah Academy will not be responsible for any occurrences in correspondence or emergencies.
Accept Terms and Rules:*
I declare that the information given on this form is correct and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I accept and agree to abide by the rules and regulations of As Suffah Academy as mentioned above. I consent to the information given to be held on file under the terms of the current Data Protection laws.
NOTE: If submit button is disabled, it is because you have not accepted the terms and rules above.
© 2023 All rights reserved
Developed by Swift Create Ltd